Hi,
Unfortunately, I got my copy of Heather as part of a special bundle for Text Aloud. As a result my copy is locked specifically to Text Aloud and won't work with DSpeech, Window Eyes, Jaws, etc. Had I known that in advance I would have purchased the other version out there that works with everything, but Nextup.com didn't make it known that their copy of Heather is a proprietary copy. Eventually, I will buy the Sapi 5 compliant version, but I just don't have the finances to do so right now.

Valiant8086 wrote:
Hi, you might try DSpeech from dimio.altervista.org as apose to text aloud, maybe it'll serve you better. it's free.