Hi Dark,
Oh, I'm not changing the game. I was just making my feelings known publically. Though that won't in anyway stop me from producing the best side-scroller I can for you guys.

As for Tomb Raider there were a total of three side-scrollers produced that I know of. I think I may wish to download the walkthroughs for those side-scrollers and get some ideas from them. I've played a couple of them before on my Gameboy, but I can't remember them in 100% detail.

dark wrote:
Hi tom.

well, it's up to you, but personally I've had hours of fun with games like Turrican getting incredibly! lost in huge side scroller levels which take hours to work through.

While the consistancy point does make sense, ---- it to me seems reasonable as an evolution of the game series, ----- heck, even the tomb rader series has a side scrolling game on the Ds I believe at the moment.

While it's dinstinctly your game, and I'll enjoy an fps as much as anyone, i'd very much prefer the first tomb hunter game to stay the way it is, ---- consistancy or not.

Beware the grue!