From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 6:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Future of accessible games

Hi Dark,
That's not the first time I've heard that before. I recently read an
article somewhere saying pretty much the same thing. It was a reviewer
for some major gaming magazine, and he pretty much said games created
today are not anywhere as good as they use to be years ago.
He also sited the point of over commercialization, too much emphasis on
killer graphics, special effects, great music and sounds, but no story
content and replay value whatever. The basic point of his article was
you really are not getting much of a game for your money any more, and
most games you can rent it once, play it, and return it without wishing
to play that game again. In his opinion most game companies don't really
care if the game is good or not as long as they can put something out
there, sell it quickly, and put something else out equally quickly.