To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 12:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blastbay Studios - upcoming sidescroller

Hi,
Is this game in JavaScript like Tarzan Junior?
Thanks.
On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Philip Bennefall <phi...@blastbay.com> wrote:
Hi Scott,

I'm glad you like the sound of the game. As for pricing, I have thoughts of letting the price remain at what is now the $25 Christmas special all year round, depending on how well it sells in the month of December and what the public reactions are after the game is released. My main reason for saying
this is that European customers will also be required to pay the Swedish
value added tax on the purchase as I reside in Sweden, so if I were to put it at $30 it'd be quite high an amount to pay. I'll have to see how it sells
and then decide.

On another note, you are able to adjust the background music volume with the
page up and down keys.

As for it being more of a novelty thing than something that you can come
back to over and over, I think there's quite a bit of replay value not only
because of the random enemies, but also because of the fact that you have
four different difficulty levels to choose from. So when you've beaten easy
just go on to normal, and there you have another task for yourself so to
speak.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall