From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Allan Thompson
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 11:44 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New release - The Q9 Action game!

I am definitely going to check it out. Normally I am not keen on audio side
scrollers but with these kind of endorsements I may have to rethink that.
No time right now, but I did listen to some of that music you have up on
your site. It made me wish I was a developer just so I could use that music.
Great stuff.

al