From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 26 November 2009 15:07
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Registrations was RE: Q9 and cracks

It doesn't come up with Hal either that I've noticed, and my computers have
been through account crashes, registry issues and all sorts of fun without
messing up Hal. Pluss, dolphin give you a free extra registration every six
months just in case you do have a problem.

I'll say that's another advantage of online registration as opposed from
having it on a Cd, ---- when it does need doing, it can be done in seconds.

provided there's no multiple coppies problem as there is with vip gameszone,

online registration might be a nice compromise.

Beware thee Grue!