Hi Sarah,
I think the confusion here is that you also are awarded points by how far away you are from each of the rockets when you dodge them. You get more points the further you are away from them. That part at least is kind of tricky since in order to get, say, the Ultra Paratrooper trophy not only do you have to get all the bonus bags but you also have to land on the landing pad with 320 points or more. I've done it before but can't remember exactly how. In fact I'm working on getting that particular trophy now.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Haake" <ti...@gmx.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 10:43 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Judgment Day - Parachute Jump question

Hi,

I have a question about the parachute jump bonus game in Judgment Day.
To me it seems that the points given for completing the game successfully are totally random. Sometimes I get around 250, sometines about 290 points and I simply don't know why. I almost always manage to get all the supply bags and land on the landing pad. Can somebody tell me how the points in this game are calculated? What can I do to get more points?

Thanks in advance for any help and best regards
Sarah