To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 7:24 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Regarding twitter?

Hi.

There have been a few postings about twitter lately. I always assumed twitter was just another form of occasionally updated content, such as an rss feed, however if it's able to run games I'd guess this is different.

sinse Klango now has a twitter client, I'd be interested to know precisely what twitter is and how it works, ---- do you need to register? is it similar to facebook with a page and profile?

appologies if I seem amazingly dim here, ---- just put this down to my usual policy with anything computer related, ---- ie, I learn enough to allow me to do what I'm able to do, rather than learning things for their own sake, now however, twitter is encroaching into games land, ---- it's about time i found out!

I could of course just look up twitter on wikipedia, ----- but I well suspect I'll get a better explanation here.

thanks in advance.