I've heard of 2, world war and spymaster, but that list hasn't been updated for a while. anyone tried those 2 out on the touch?

Aiden
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Dietz" <james.j.di...@gmail.com> To: <christopher.h...@blueyonder.co.uk>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Games for the IPhone/ipod touch

Try 'Ping Pong.' It's moderate fun.  You flail the ipod like a paddle
when the ball comes towards you.  Unlike Pong or Showdown you don't
move the paddle back and forth.  It along with other accessible apps
are listed on the Accessible Apps page at maccessibility.net.

On 12/30/09, christopher.h...@blueyonder.co.uk