To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 4:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] my Q9 complaints was Re: Q9, heeeeeelp!

but my question still stands. has anyone beaten this difficulty? if so I'd like to hear your strategy. if the difficulty level can't be beaten, then it's quite clear that there's a problem. I don't mind difficult games, but this seems to be impossible without some dodging strategy involved so as not to get beaten to a pulp by 30 enemies simultaneously. you say you need to be a more skilled player, but my point is how could you possibly be more skilled when all that's basically happening is you get hit randomly and there's nothing you can do about it? seems more like luck to me than skill. now if there was some timing involved, or perhaps a pattern to enemies attacks, then it would be skill. as it stands now you can't even run away from enemies, because they run faster than the player and eventually overwhelm you. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>