Hi,
First of all, can you please make your subjects more meaningful? I almost didn't read this message and therefore wouldn't have been able to answer your question.

No. There's only dialog at the beginning, if you play the game you will know that. There are little bits when you blow up the mine control center etc etc, but there's only really dialog in the beginning.

Onto your next question... I have never beaten the game, but as far as I know, you need to get the master key, obtain the weapons, blow up the mine control center, and then shut down the experiment. As to how to shut down the experiment, I have no idea how to do that.

michael barnes wrote:
how many stages are in treasure hunt? and is their anymore dialog in the game besides the begining? you know doing the game.