Hi all. I just tried exiting out of mota and I am still getting the blue screen
when I exit and having my pc re start. so since I know that it is fixt. I need
to know the following. 1 where do I go to get my new updated drivers for my pc?
2 what drivers to get? and 3 will I get the jaws video intercept arror when I
install them like I did when I tried to install the drivers a few hours ago.
here's what happened. I went to the jfw users page and looked at installing
drivers. my video drivers are from NVIDIA when I tried to install and did
install 260.99_desktop_winxp_32bit_english_whql.exe witch was apparently the
newest driver for my pc I got the jaws video intercept error. I just now got
jaws back speaking and don't really want to go through this again. the version
of drivers I had before was 600 and not 699 as this was. many thanks for any
help that you can all give me with this. ps. where do I find the audio game of
duck hunt? I had it on my pc but through all of this I accidentally deleted it.
many thanks. from Mich.