Hey, how about a Podcast of your findings.

Whoa, a lot of emails here.

Crash
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] using the sword in mota beta14

I certainly didn't have any trouble with that when I played a little while ago. Of course my adventure came to a rather nasty end when Angela accidentally impaled herself on a spike. I don't know if I just had one of those rare occasions where I forgot to make sure my sword was put away first or just had a bit of bad luck, but that's what happened.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!