Okay. Here's another one... my most impressive one yet, from my own playing perspective. Took me three or four goes to beat my rival, and I had to stop after that. But what I do have here is nice and fast paced...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/super%20street%20fighter%20IV%20-%20hardest%20difficulty%20with%20ryu.mp3

For all the SF nuts there, I want to point out a couple things... one, notice how I am never in the same place. This is something a lot of the blind SF players I've played do... they'll stay in one place and go on the offensive. In this playthrough, you'll notice that I am always moving, keeping aware of distance and spacing by using that fireball of Ryu's. Also, I do my best never to get cornered. Just something to keep in mind for anyone who plays any kind of SF game. Secondly... that focus attack. I use it abundantly in this playthrough, as well as a little maneuver called the focus attack dash cancel. Sometimes, if you listen carefully you'll notice how Ryu will start to do a shoryuken but then a sound seems to cut in and the move stops. That's a common method to get out of a trap or bait people. Enjoy all. Any questions are welcome, of course.