To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] River Raiders

OK for figuring out what a bonus object does, You're right, but because there are three or more different sounds for bonus keys and at last the same amound of coin sounds, for that and for the first time playing, a learn game sounds menu would have been really needed. But about bonuses again: are the things you can get timed or not? I mean, for more or less time and for possible extra points, it is self explanatory, but are the other bonuses you can get only usable for say thirty seconds, or are its effects permanent until you either die or the time is up and the game ends?