I don't understand the description of your problem. I think, although I haven't tried it yet, that it is asking you which button you want to use for this function, you tell it by pressing the button you want to use, then move on to the next function, continuing this process until all functions have been reassigned to the button you want to use to perform them.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mich" <mi...@eastlink.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 12:37 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] problum configuring the usb controler

Hi tom and all. I looked at the users guide for mota under the section about joysticks. I am having a bit of trouble configuring the different buttons on the controller. the controller is your standard button controller with the 4 round buttons on the right side the plus sign button on the left and 4 little buttons in the middle. and then there are the 2 different joy sticks that move forward and back and left and right. the problem I am having is I get in to the part of the menu were it says configure joystick and I say yes then it says press a button to draw weapon and to walk and all of that. that is the issue I am having problems with is how to configure these buttons for this. any help you can give me regarding this would be grate from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>