Hi Ken,

Hmmm, I don't think that one could ever nudge a slot machine like one could
nudge a pinball game.  And I'm not sure how I would represent each of the
different things on each of the slot wheels by sounds.  It would be way too
slow or noisy.

BTW My slot machine does actually populate each of the three wheels each time
that you start the game with a certain number of lemons, cherries, jackpots etc
and then each wheel does then rotate a randomly picked number of times until it
stops.  And thus you end up with the item in the center (win) row as well as
the window above and below.  So those above and below windows are not just
picked randomly.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

I disagree with Kay Jewelers.  I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday
night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA