Hi.

I've been trying to fix some of the broken links on the audiogames.net database
today. I've done all of the bsc ones, and was going to do the lworks ones sinse
Liam has changed site, however I cannot find where lworks has gone.

I tried www.lworks.net and got an error message (which seemed to be in german).

Is Liam having some issues with his site at the moment? or did I just use the
wrong address.

Beware the grue!