Do you know if this game will be a mouse driven or gam pad driven game?
-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ryan Strunk
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 10:13 AM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Unleash Your Potential!

Hi Dark,

All of the latest information--the day-to-day stuff--will come out on the
blog at www.greymatterproductions.com/blog. When I have something official,
I will be certain to let you know.

I am hoping to put out something in audio soon, but I'll need to tackle a
few things first. Right now most of the major systems are in place. In fact,
you can have a full-blown boxing match with a clown. Yes, a clown. Because I
don't have proper sound files, though, things like the referee counting are
represented by a series of tones. When I get the fight mechanic completely
cemented, I'll put some real sfx in place, and then you shall have your
demo.

Best,
Ryan