Because there's nothing wrong with multiple sites doing the same thing?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 2:42 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a bone to pick

Tom what is the point of audyssey.org as a site when audiogames.net has been
serving the community for most of the indi companies, hacker groups
comercial and free devs and so on out there.
Not to mention the database, student developers, etc.
Unless it all went there is now no need for the audyssey to be like that.