Would it be possible to hear a sample of the game?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Shard
Workshop
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2012 2:23 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Music Puzzle, a puzzle game from Shard Workshop

Hi everyone!
Long time no hear, but here we are more alive than ever!
During this silent time we have worked hard on a LOT of Shard related
things, and we'll update you all as soon as possible, but let's start with
one of the most interesting things: a new game !

Music Puzzle is the audio version of the popular jigsaw puzzle in which
instead of rearranging a picture you'll have to rebuild a song!

It's quite a simple game, but fun and for everyone, both for a five minutes
time killing game and for a more complex and long  game with hundreds of
pieces.

Price and release date will be released soon. All we can say is that the
price will be low and the date will be soon ;)

For more detailed informations visit
http://www.shardworkshop.com/music-puzzle

Let us know what you think ;)