You need to make sure Mush-Reader is being used as a global Plugin. I think control g brings up global preferences, then you go to the global plugins tab and you should be able to add it there.

From: "Keith" <ks.steinbac...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 12:55 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Muds that are blind friendly using MUSH Z?

I know I have both those "add ons" installed with my copy of mush, but when I type the address, port number and IP address in manually, the mush client does not self voice. I have to use the mouse cursor to arrow up and down the screen. I wonder what is going on.

Keith
----- Original Message ----- From: "john" <jpcarnemo...@comcast.net>