>>> On 7/4/2008 at 8:59 AM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just had a look in trunk, and I get the impression that no one else
> is working on these features:
>
> - per-disk I/O stats

Since the multidisk.py python module is already doing the disk discovery, you
might just want to add the disk I/O metrics to the multidisk module rather than
recreating a new module.

> - per-NIC interface stats

I look into doing this module but never really got around to it.  This would be
a good set of metrics to add.

> I'm thinking about contributing these things myself, but would like to
> make sure I'm not duplicating work that somebody else is already doing.

Looking forward to your contributions.

Brad