Hi Seth.  I'm just back from a week off the grid, and trying to get caught up
on a mountain of electronic stuff.  Here's my quick response.  Please let me
know if more explanation is required.

If you want to allow a user to be able to edit views, you need to grant them
edit permission on GangliaAcl::ALL_VIEWS.

You can allow users to edit:
 - All views.
     $acl->allow( 'username', GangliaAcl::ALL_VIEWS, GangliaAcl::EDIT );
 - Optional graphs for all clusters.
     $acl->allow( 'username', GangliaAcl::ALL_CLUSTERS, GangliaAcl::EDIT );
 - Optional graphs for an individual cluster.
     $acl->allow( 'username', 'clustername', GangliaAcl::EDIT );

Editing views is not per-cluster permission because views can contain graphs
from many clusters.  Currently, we only support a single 'edit' permission for
all views.  (A user can either edit all views, or can edit none.)  You can't
selectively grant edit permission on a single view.  That restriction could
possible be lifted in the future if there is demand for it.

Hope that helps.  As I said, please let me know if further explanation is
required.

alex