Hello,

Having just upgraded to the latest gweb (2.8.1) interface I'm getting familiar
with what's possible. I can't show you a report from my own ganglia grid since
it's behind a firewall. However here's a cluster view that I found on the
web....

http://hcc.unl.edu/ganglia/?c=Firefly-grid&m=load_one&r=hour&s=descending&hc=4&mc=2

I have an interesting question for someone. I notice that on older graphical
interfaces that " load_one" is enumerated on each of the hosts in a cluster
view/page. So taking a look at our cluster pages we can get a quick overview of
the loads on each host. Using the new gweb I don't see the current value of
"load_one" displayed in each of the host graphics. Some may say "big deal",
however this is very useful (as I say for a quick look at the status of the
hosts in the cluster).  In the cluster view that I have cited - for example it
would be useful to see the current value of load_one on hosts like
"ff-grid3"....

Does anyone know a way to re-instate the value of "load_one" on the host
graphics, please.

Best regards - David.

Dr David J Baker
iSolutions