Done

I've registered the info.ganglia.* package with sonatype/maven

Anybody else who wants to use this process should be able to register
with them directly, but please let me know if you run into trouble

I've documented the maven public deployment process here:

https://github.com/ganglia/gmetric4j/wiki/DeploymentToMavenCentralRepository

gmetric4j 1.0.2 should now be in the central repository