Shortly after our admins installed the bash rpm 4.1.2-15 on Oct 14th that
deals with the SHELLSHOCK vulnerability, aggregate graphs on Ganglia
stopped working.  Other graphs work (the main graphs, Compare Hosts).  When
tail'ing /etc/httpd/error_log I see only the following messages when
creating an aggregate graph (one pair for each of the eight aggregate time
range graphs):

/tmp/ganglia-graphPIsiiE: line1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching
`''
/tmp/ganglia-graphPIsiiE: line2: syntax error: unexpected end of file

I looked at the code a bit but nothing was apparent.  Has anyone seen this
and/or does anyone have a suggested solution?  Thank you.

Jeff