All,

While getting ganglia 2.2.1 going on a cluster I noticed gmond -h stated:

 -i, --mcast_if
           set the interface gmond is to multicast on
           default: first interface e.g. "eth0"

this however does not appear to be the case; as the multicast was going
out eth1.  So I was only seeing the master node in the php-rrd-client.

As soon as I used: gmond -i eth0  all the nodes in the cluster were
viewable through the php-rrd-client.

I've yet to get around to hacking the gmond source; but figured
I'd first mail the list to see if others have seen eth0 not being used as
the default multicast interface.

Thanks,
Mike