Alexei,

 Richard seems to be closer to the solution. The problem is the
definition of the funtion "load_color" in "functions.php". Everything
above a load of 1.0 is considered to be a problem case. Same with the
function "load_image". It would likely make sense to introduce a
scaling variable in conf.php (default 1.0) and work that into the two
functions. Can you play a bit around and show us the code that makes
you happy?

 The problem is that the threshold for high load is very subjective. On
a HPC Machine everything above 1 (per CPU or core) is likely bad. For a
web/file/database server, this might be totally different.

Cheers
Martin

Martin Knoblauch
email: k n o b i AT knobisoft DOT de