Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belon wrote:
On Tue, Dec 26, 2006 at 03:55:40PM -0500, Jason Faulkner wrote:
I can do some basic testing of them.

OpenBSD 3.8 (i386)

grab a fresh (that means untested) snapshot I just made from my development
tree from :

  http://www.sajinet.com.pe/ganglia/ganglia-3.0.5.200612261310.tar.gz

if I recall correctly the CPU usage metrics are still off, and I'd never
tested a gmetad build if you are going that way.

please report any oddities you might find and hope you find it useful enough
as is but if you are interested on any specifics needs let me know so i can
accommodate my development priorities as well.

Carlo

Awesome!

What I'm most interested in is CPU usage and network usage -- but anything > nothing! I'll try compiling this joker up tomorrow.

--
Jason Faulkner
Systems Manager