From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
saundrya mishra
Sent: 29 March 2007 14:30
To: ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Ganglia-general] Gmetad and web frontend on different
machines.

        Hi There,

        I am new to Ganglia. Can we have gmetad and web frontend for a
cluster to be running on two different machines?? If yes, then how is it
possible since i read in the configuration file of the web frontend that
the RRDTool databases  need to be local to be read?

        Greetings,
        Saundrya.

For more information about Barclays Capital, please visit our web site at
http://www.barcap.com.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Although the
Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes, it does not accept
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the Barclays Group.  Replies to this email
may be monitored by the Barclays Group for operational or business reasons.