Hi Pl:

(Cc:ing the ganglia-general mailing-list, please subscribe to reply):

I'm afraid I don't have much experience with the Windows "port".  I
would recommend that you try the latest 3.0.5 version (or 3.0.6 to be
released this weekend) of Ganglia which includes a README.WIN with
instructions on how to build Ganglia under Cygwin/Windows environment.

Also, this thread in ganglia-developers may be of interest to you:

Cheers,

Bernard