>>> On 2/15/2008 at 9:34 AM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Mike Olson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just an FYI, I have the ports 8649 to 8652 forwarded on my router to my
> Apache web server.  I have looked at the file on line 283 and I don't know
> what part of that line is creating the error.  The line is below:
>
> $fp = fsockopen( $ip, $port, $errno, $errstr, $timeout);
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Those ports should be forwarded to gmond (8649) and gmetad (8651,8652).  Take a
look at your gmond.conf and gmetad.conf file where these ports are configured.
If you have those ports forwarded to the Apache server, Apache won't know what
to do with the requests.  In fact what is happening is that you have just
looped back from the PHP code running under Apache to the Apache server itself.

Brad