>>> On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at  3:33 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Doug Nordwall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Here's a patch for ganglia. it allows the no_extra_data option to be
> added to the config file. when this is set to yes, it will not send
> any EXTRA_DATA or EXTRA_ELEMENTS in the xml.  when set to no (the
> default) the normal ganglia output is kept.
>
> it is against 3.1.0. documentation has been patched as well.

I updated the patch so that it works against trunk.  I also changed the
directive to be positive rather than negative (allow_extra_data vs
no_extra_data).  Check out the new patch in bugzilla.

Also the documentation portion of the patch couldn't be applied.  The .pod
files need to be updated.

Brad