<b791204d0911121911t5628f609s88f339567d104...@mail.gmail.com>, chifeng
<chif...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I got a XML errors in Ganglia v3.1.2. It looks like this ticket:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net/msg05054.htm

> Here is my errors information:
>
> Nov 12 13:43:18 labmonitor /usr/local/ganglia/sbin/gmetad[14362]: Process
> XML (BJQA1): XML_ParseBuffer() error at line 499: not well-formed (invalid
> token)

What would be nice is to change the error message in ganglia.php so that it
produced the actual XML line or better yet, dumped the whole parse buffer to a
file.  I have heard of this problem happening with later versions of apache
mod_php.  Since it seems to happen sporadically and everything is being
processed in memory, it would be nice to see exactly what the xml parser is
complaining about or if this is a bug in mod_php.

Brad