> Feb 10 09:29:52 SERVEUR /usr/sbin/gmetad[22332]: RRD_update
> (/var/lib/ganglia/rrds/NOEUDS/__SummaryInfo__/part_max_used.rrd):
> illegal attempt to update using time 1265790592 when last update time
> is 1265790592 (minimum one second step)

This is not uncommon

Do the graphs look OK?

How often do you get the error message?

Is it always for the same cluster NOEUDS or do you get the error for all
your clusters?

Which version of Ganglia are you using?  I notice Solaris is mentioned
in your email signature - if you are using Solaris, have you tried the
latest packages that I uploaded to http://mirror.opencsw.org/testing
yesterday?