Bit of a vague question I?m afraid, but does Ganglia make any inherent use
of DNS reverse look-ups? We?re going to trace our Grids, but would be good
to know beforehand, if Ganglia is likely to throw up significant reverse
lookup traffic.

Thanks as always for your help

Nigel Leach
BNP Paribas

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is prohibited.

Please refer to
http://www.bnpparibas.co.uk/en/information/legal_information.asp?Code=ECAS-845C5H
  for additional disclosures.