Hi Bernard,

Thanks for the reply, the servers' time are synced with NTP, so probably NTP
wouldn't be the problem.

Rick, in my environment, I have only one gmetad collecting data all from
gmond, so the problem is not the case you described, thanks :)

Jesse, your point might be helpful, because this error starts since last
week, it was ok before that.
Let me see if reducing the server load could solve this problem, thanks!

Thanks again :)

regards,
Mason Hsiung