Hey there folks.

We are running 3.1.7 frontend and gmond on RHEL5.

We are using the ganglia-gmond-modules_python in addition to the gmond
rpm package which adds Disk Metrics and TCP Metrics.

Can anyone provide a one-line explanation of what is being measured and
how this metric is important? Sorry if they seem dumb but I want to know
exactly what I am looking at:

*       TCP_CLOSED
*       TCP_CLOSEDWAIT
*       TCP_CLOSING