I was wondering if most plugins just store the raw data in the rrdb, or
if they calculate what is to be displayed in the graph first???  Anyone
have any idea?  I am hoping it is the raw data so I can go back and
manipulate data at some point in the past and create a new graph rather
than storing the data to just display the graph itself.  (ie.
Particularly if it is a percentage or something).  This way, I can just
use rrdtool to generate me some new graphs based on old data between two
dates.

Thanks,

Dean

and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.