Thanks All !!! :)

Thanks,
Neel

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho
jaye!

On Tue, 10 May 2011 23:15:15 +0530 Bernard Li <bern...@vanhpc.org> wrote

wrote:

> > You can extract MAX and MIN using rrdtool. We use something similar
in the

https://github.com/vvuksan/ganglia-misc/blob/master/ganglia-web/functions.php#L234

> >    $command = $conf['rrdtool'] . " graph /dev/null $rrd_options ".

> >               "--start $start --end $end ".

> >               "DEF:limits='$rrd_dir/$metricname.rrd':'sum':AVERAGE ".

> >               "PRINT:limits:MAX:%.2lf ".

> >               "PRINT:limits:MIN:%.2lf";

> > this code snippet will find MIN and MAX of the RRD for the specified
time

> > period.

> > Hope that helps.

> > Vladimir

> > On Fri, 6 May 2011, Indranil C wrote:

> >> Hi,  I have really run out of ideas on this one. Could someone
please help

> >> me with a way fo

> >> getting the MAX of MAX CF values which I can extract from a RRD
file using

> >> either rrdtool

> >> xport or fetch? Any other way would do for me as well.

> >> I can get sample data like the following:

> >> rrdtool fetch
/var/lib/ganglia/rrds/Pages/202.137.237.139/restlatency.rrd

> >> AVERAGE -s -10h -e

> >> -9h

> >>                             sum

> >> 1304650440: 2.7163888889e+01

> >> 1304650800: 9.1333333333e+00

> >> 1304651160: 1.8080555556e+01

> >> 1304651520: 1.8580555556e+01

> >> 1304651880: 4.6077777778e+01

> >> 1304652240: 2.1300000000e+01

> >> 1304652600: 2.0927777778e+01

> >> 1304652960: 2.2538888889e+01

> >> 1304653320: 1.6552777778e+01

> >> 1304653680: 3.3350000000e+01

> >> 1304654040: 4.3622222222e+01

> >> So, now how do I fetch the MAX among the above. I can obviously
use shell

> >> commands. But I

> >> was wondering if there is an inherent way in rrdtool to do this.
Thanks.