I am using a disk_wait script which calls gmetric.  I modified the script to
log the calls into gmetric and everything there appears to succeed now(after a
few changes)....the commands run looks like so

/usr/bin/gmetric  --name=cpu_waitio --value= --type=float --units=%
/usr/bin/gmetric  --name=sda_await --value=16.00 --type=float --units=millisec
/usr/bin/gmetric  --name=sda_util --value=11.78 --type=float --units=%
/usr/bin/gmetric  --name=sda1_await --value=16.00 --type=float --units=millisec

This seems to pass and I have run it manually many times as well as it is
hooked up to cron.  (I am on version 3.0.7)

On the website, I click on the Gmetrics link for that specific node(trying to
get one node to work first) and I see no data there at all.  Also, this looks
like it would be a table not a graph.

1.       Where do I look to see why gmetric is not getting data to gmon not
getting data to gmetad which does have one more upstream gmetad(2 grids setup
of 2 machines each)

2.       Is there docs on then configuring the website to show graphs(and maybe
aggregations of those graphs)?

Thanks,
Dean

and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.