Hi Neil,

Yes that's possible, the problem is Nova places each image in a separate
folder (/var/lib/nova/instance/INSTANCENAME/), so we would have to create a
new pool with the corresponding path each time a new instance is created,
and if we start to add more servers it quicly becomes impractical.

I've not yet been able to try the hsflowd version you suggested, I'll test
it tomorrow and let you know.

Thanks for the help!
Emanuele