The sFlow data from the Windows server looks fine.
Are you using gmond to monitor the BSD systems?
Is the Windows server the only one you are monitoring with sFlow?
Are you sure that you are running a new version of gmond (version 3.2
or greater) on the collector machine?

Any older versions of gmond will discard the sFlow counters.