From:   Ghassan Elnajjar <gelnaj...@mcvh-vcu.edu>
To:     Ghassan Elnajjar <gelnaj...@mcvh-vcu.edu>
Cc:     ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Date:   10/15/2012 06:19 PM
Subject:        Re: [Ganglia-general] Metrics Issue

If what I downloaded was the correct one, it's still not working.  Nothing
has changed.

Ghassan

Ghassan H Elnajjar
VCU Health System/MCV Hospitals
Systems Analyst
Technology & Engineering Services
701 East Franklin Street, suite 400
Richmond, VA 23298-0483
(804) 628-1150 work
gelnaj...@mcvh-vcu.edu
http://www.vcuhealth.org

From:        Ghassan Elnajjar <gelnaj...@mcvh-vcu.edu>
To:        Vladimir Vuksan <vli...@veus.hr>
Cc:        ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Date:        10/15/2012 05:46 PM

I don't see the download option for the stacked.php file.  There is a
download button that will download all the ganglia-web files.  Is this the
one you're referring to?  Thanks.