Hi Paul,

I had the same issue with Internet Explorer.  I started to use Fire Fox
instead and it works fine even with a heatmap enabled.

Ghassan

From:   Paul Hewlett <paul.hewl...@arm.com>
To:     Jochen Hein <joc...@jochen.org>
Cc:     "ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net"
<ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net>
Date:   11/08/2012 04:35 AM
Subject:        Re: [Ganglia-general] IE issues

Thank you Jochen

--
Paul Hewlett

"Write documentation as if whoever reads it is a violent psychopath who
knows where you live."
Steve English, as quoted by Peter Langston

http://www.quotegarden.com/programming.html

ARM Ltd
110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge, CB1 9NJ
Tel: +44 (0)1223 405923
skype: paul-at-arm
www.arm.com

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the
information in any medium.  Thank you.

NOTE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.
VCU Health System
http://www.vcuhealth.org