From:   Ghassan Elnajjar <gelnaj...@mcvh-vcu.edu>
To:     ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Date:   01/25/2013 01:59 PM
Subject:        [Ganglia-general]  Dependent rpms cairo, gtk2, librsvg2,
pango

Each of these RPMs are dependent on the others.  The cairo, librsvg2, and
pango rpms install just fine, but the gtk2 rpm installs, but fails with a
lot of "Dependent module <module_name> could not be loaded."  How can I
get around the gtk2 rpm from failing?  I am installing them including
others with rpm -Uvh *.rpm command.  Thank you.

cairo-1.12.8-1.aix5.1.ppc.rpm
gtk2-2.18.9-2.aix5.1.ppc.rpm
librsvg2-2.34.2-1.aix5.1.ppc.rpm
pango-1.24.5-1.aix5.1.ppc.rpm

Ghassan
NOTE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.
VCU Health System
http://www.vcuhealth.org