Hi friends,

 hope somebody already had this problem and solved it. So I have a cluster
were we monitor the status (size, used, free) for several filesystems using
Ganglia. Looks all great in the browser, but now the customer wants to have
those data sets combined into one. In order to not loose the data we have,
I want to combine those into one RRD. All the "source" RRDs have identical
structure (RRAs) and timestamps.

Any solution? Ideas?

Cheers
Martin