Hello everyone,

I'm just sending you a little request concerning which metrics should
be monitored.
For starters all of the metrics in gmond will be added and sent on
request, if you don't have the list in mind you can type "gmond -m" in
a terminal to get it.

But, on top of those, I can also add some useful ones that you might
need in everyday's life and since I don't use Ganglia a lot I don't
really know what would be useful for the users.

You can send your propositions through the mailing list, or just shoot
me a mail directly to avoid spamming it. I'll then do a list of all
the metrics that were proposed, send it to the mailing-list for
reviews and code them if possible.

Sincerely,
Oliver Hamm