Hi

I'm having some issues in configuring the python modules for Ganglia on an
Ubuntu 14.04 box.  It has the standard install of gmond (3.5.0) from
packages as well as the additional modules and python modules from packages.

Problem is, the additional modules work but it doesn't look like the python
modules work.  These would be the ones downloaded from
https://github.com/ganglia/gmond_python_modules/

I've included the following in gmond.conf and tried it with and without:

   module {
      name = "python_module"
      path = "/usr/lib/ganglia/modpython.so"
      params = "/usr/lib/ganglia/python_modules/"
   }

In particular, trying to include mod_python.conf anywhere (conf.d) causes
an error 'no such option 'param''.

I've amended paths where necessary to match the directory in which the
python module files are created: /usr/lib/ganglia/python_modules.

It works on a 12.04 box set up by my predecessor.  I'm wondering if there
was something that needed to be fixed that wasn't documented or whether
it's version-specific.

Any help anyone can provide would be much appreciated.  I've used Ganglia
several times in the past and I can't really imagine a cluster without it.

Cheers
Mike